York Pilates People is an independent studio in York’s city centre. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we’ve had to close our doors, but we want to hold on to the things that we know are important for keeping us well – moving often, and connecting with people. That’s why we’re now live-streaming our entire timetable.
Though we can now welcome people to join our classes from all over the country, we also want to hold onto the things that make YPP special:
- Live, interactive teaching. Our Zoom-based classes mean that you can see us and (if you choose), we can see you. We can correct you, advise you, and just chat. You can see and hear each other too, so we get a sense of solidarity in exercising together.
- Small class sizes. YPP was never about cramming people in to maximise profit, and that’s not going to change. Our maximum class size is 15, meaning that we can offer you guidance on your exercises, just as we would do in the studio.
- Flexibility. We have a wide range of classes on our timetable, which you can book to suit your schedule. However, we are also making recordings of classes available to members so that if you can’t make it to a live class, you can still find time to move.
We currently have 2 membership options:
- Online Class Pass - £2o for 5 classes to use over one month (does not renew automatically, purchase as many times as you like).
- Standard Membership - £35 per month for 2 classes per week (renews automatically but can be cancelled at any time)